● This video is sponsored by Apex Gaming PCs:
● Spec out your own custom “Ranger Dave” approved gaming PC with Apex!
➤ CLICK HERE ➤ https://bit.ly/rangerapex
Battlefield 2042’s 4.0 patch really feels more like a 0.75 patch – a scoreboard, HUD options, weapons attachment system reboot and balance changes are great… but feel like a post-beta period patch, not one that drops 6 months after the game is “done”.
● Subscribe for more & like the video if you enjoyed it! ➤ http://bit.ly/RangerDaveSubscribe
● Wondering which Apex Gaming PC I used to make this video? Check out my custom “Ranger” themed PC build here: https://youtu.be/9AEUFjRfyU4
*Your purchase of an Apex PC helps support this channel via commission
● Check out my TopVideos! ➤ http://bit.ly/RangerDaveTopVideos
» Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RangerDaveYT/
» Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RangerDaveYT
» Community Teamspeak Server: ts22.gameservers.com:9457
» Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/tUDvjeJ
● Grab some merch in the Ranger Dave Gift Shop! ➤ https://shop.spreadshirt.com/RangerDave/
● Support the channel for as little as $1 on Patreon and get early access and bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/RangerDave
● “Sponsor” the channel right here on YouTube for exclusive name badges and emotes! » http://gaming.youtube.com/c/RangerDave/sponsor
#battlefield #patch #RangerDave
Hey folks! My name is Dave and I’m here to be your immersion tour guide. I make videos about games and mods along with some real-world firearms and history videos and the occasional oddball project thrown in as well.
Battlefield 2042 is almost finished