Fifa

FIFA 22 25 x Guaranteed 93+ Shapeshifters / TOTS Player Pick Packs!

Rate this post

Today we open 25 Guaranteed 93+ TOTS/Shapeshifter Team 2 Player Pick Packs! 93+ Shapeshifter/TOTS Player Pick Packs in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team!

Stream – https://Twitch.tv/MattHDGamer

FIFA 22 Ultimate Team

Business Email – [email protected]

#FIFA22 #Shapeshifter #PlayerPick #Pack #TOTS #PackOpening

source

Related Articles

36 Comments

1. I'm new to fifa, how TF is everyone getting these cards? I only have 80k coins from noon stop play for about a month and just keep getting murdered online by everyone with crazy rated teams?

2. Jonie-馃挅 饾惞**小袣 袦袝 - 小袧袝饾挒饾挦 饾憖饾挻 袪饾憛饾煝饾惞饾惣饾惪袝馃敒 says:

Bro i had banega tavernier can and davies…..

3. Love the content, keep working hard and bringing this out everyday for our mentertainment

4. Love the content, keep working hard and bringing this out everyday for our mentertainment

5. Is it just me because today after 7 PM in 82+pick I got 2 shapeshifters(El sharawy and Blind) in a row and 2 87 base cards(Dias and Veratti)

6. Happy with what I got, clues are CAM, Ligue 1 Brazil, 94 TOTS, and worth more than the pack 馃榾馃榾

7. REHANA- 馃憟饾摃**小袣 袦袝 - 小袧袝饾搾饾摎 饾摐饾摠 袪饾摗0饾摃饾摌饾摏袝 馃挆 says:

Bro i had banega tavernier can and davies…..

8. Is it just me because today after 7 PM in 82+pick I got 2 shapeshifters(El sharawy and Blind) in a row and 2 87 base cards(Dias and Veratti)

9. Wow this sbc isn't worth it unless you have a load of fodder. 25x and only Mane worth more then the SBC!!

10. Love the content, keep working hard and bringing this out everyday for our mentertainment

11. Victoria 馃拫饾斀**小袣 袦袝 - 小袧袝鈩傪潟 饾晞饾晲 袪鈩濔潫橉潝金潟饾晝袝馃挍 says:

I love how he brings joy and laughter to all of us

12. 馃毃W鈥婣鈥婽鈥婥鈥婬鈥嬧 M鈥嬧媃鈥 L鈥婣鈥婼鈥婽鈥 V鈥婭鈥婦鈥婨鈥婳鈥嬸煔 says:

The first time I鈥檝e done one of these kind of things and I got Werner massive W. good luck to everyone else that does this

13. This guy 馃槀馃槶 鈥渢hese are stunning packs鈥 when folk are literally getting Ruben Dias who鈥檚 80k as the best player鈥lso who the hell is Turney who plays for Arsenal鈥︷煡

14. I love how he brings joy and laughter to all of us

15. Hannah 饾斀**小袣 袦袝 - 小袧袝鈩傪潟 饾晞饾晲 袪鈩濔潫橉潝金潟饾晝袝馃挍 says:

Bro i had banega tavernier can and davies…..

16. 馃毃W鈥婣鈥婽鈥婥鈥婬鈥嬧 M鈥嬧媃鈥 L鈥婣鈥婼鈥婽鈥 V鈥婭鈥婦鈥婨鈥婳鈥嬸煔 says: